Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Viva Las Vegas Sucks


I could think of worse places to be stranded than Las Vegas. But, I am
stranded, and that always sucks. And being stranded with nothing but a neck pillow, a ukulele and a backpack full of Cliff bars, is really not an ideal situation no matter where you are. I am trying to stay positive and calm, but it's hard. I’ve cried on an airport floor in front of a bunch of Koreans already today. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas I guess.

As a pro-active and stubborn problem solver, I like to pretend I know what I’m doing in airports. Which I do not. They terrify me. The amount of stress associated with airports makes my brain shut off and makes me want to cry. Which is exactly what I did. 
So now, I am in Vegas in a rink-a-dink hotel with a sweet view of the strip. With no clue where I’m going, or how I’m going to get there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment