Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hermit Life




Has your life ever sucked so bad that you had to resort to using a toothbrush to brush your hair? Mine has. 
But actually, besides living out of a backpack and washing my clothes in a sink, 
today wasn't so bad! I have realized 
that if I am going to be a world traveler,
I have to approach everything with 
a "go-with-the-flow" attitude. 
So no more running through hotel
hallways screaming/sobbing. 

"WHERE THE *SWEAR WORD* IS THE FRONT DESK!?"


So I decided to enjoy the fact that I am a young free lady with an entire awesome city to explore. Also, a cute boy to drive me around. hehe.
To explain Tanner and my relationship, just play this song.. Summer dreams, ripped at the seams when I moved to Colorado and he moved to Vegas. You could say that I've got connections all over the world, yo. So, he picked me up at my hotel this morning and drove me down then strip and didn't buy me lunch. It was a good day.


Vegas is like a dream. Everything is so incredible! The people are kind of weird though. There are 3 types of people in Vegas: Tan, old, blond guys who are shaped like upside down triangles because they only remember to lift upper body. 45 year old groups of women who are all retaining about 30 pounds of alcohol because they get drunk at airports and have problems with their marriages. And Asians. I love every second of it.


Next stop, HOLLYWOOD! (cue Miley Cyrus)



No comments:

Post a Comment